Technical Director Cybersecurity
Founded in 2002, NavInfo now is the No.1 Location Service Provider in China. NavInfo is leading the way to become the “Digital Brain of Intelligent Driving” with core businesses in HD map, high accuracy positioning, cloud service platform, automotive-grade semiconductors for ADAS, and autonomous driving.
In NavInfo Europe, we work with an integral approach on topics related to Autonomous Driving, Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, Cyber Security, and Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV). Multiple disciplines like Control System Design, World Modeling, Motion Planning, Functional & Operational Safety, Sensor Fusion, V2V & V2X Communication, Electronics, Software Engineering, Assessment, Tooling, etc. work together to bring the automated vehicle into life.
The Technical Director Cyber Security is a senior technical manager within the Advanced Engineering department of Navinfo Europe, responsible for the Cyber Security research team. You are a technical specialist and expert in the field of Cyber Security. You understand our domain/environment, have the acumen to do handshakes with the right partners, to help NavInfo stay at the top of the game. The Technical Director manages technical direction of Researchers & Developers. Your role is primarily technically focused and combined with good managerial skills. This includes but is not limited to:
- Defining and managing technical Roadmap 6, 12, 18, and 24-month timeframe (Vision)
- Define research and development projects/work packages for your team to fulfil the defined roadmap. This includes defining the technical approach, setting milestones, defining deliverables & managing dependencies
- Manage and - together with your team - execute the above projects and report on results, status and progress,
- Prepare data driven reports and give presentations to internal and external customers
- Defining the architecture and technical approach of the projects and tasks
- You have a representation & promotion function, externally and internally
- Relationship building with senior technical, functional and business leaders in setting operational objectives. This includes aligning with PMO and (Department) Management (internal) and support in (external) partnering
Work Environment You will set up a team of Researchers, Analysts and Developers as part of the Advanced Engineering group of Navinfo Europe. Our team is partially distributed across Europe, but most of the team is located in our Eindhoven office. You will be working from our Eindhoven office. Keeping our team’s motivation on highest level is a core concern to us. Therefore, we allow a certain degree of individual flexibility to support a sustainable work/life balance. You will work with up to latest technologies like AI in a team of highly skilled professionals. Being a team player with excellent communication skills is a key requirement for us. As English is our working language your level should be B2 or higher. As Cybersecurity and AI is a highly dynamic field we continuously try to follow the latest technology developments. Our aim is to pick up latest technology trends quickly and evaluate it for our mission.
- Defining the technological roadmap and strategy
- Translating the roadmap & strategy in actionable projects and activities
- Managing the defined project and activities;
- Track, measure and report on project's progression
- Assessing technical risk and mitigation plan
- Manage multiple projects and priorities in an ever-changing environment
- Evaluating and interviewing candidates for technical engineering & research positions in your team
- Scouting for and evaluating new technology, research papers and tools as opportunities for innovation and development excellence
- Show strong cyber security analytical and situational awareness skills
Interested? Does this profile describe you and are you interested in this function within an informal and innovative organisation with a solid customer base? Send your motivation with your CV via the application button! You can expect a challenging job with a market conforming employment package.