Technical Account Manager
As a Technical Account Manager within NavInfo Europe you play a key role in first-line analysis and give feedback on the issues that are reported by our customers. Quality of product and service is essential to the continued success of our products delivered to world class automotive and navigation companies.
Tasks and Responsibilities
General sales support
- Coordinate, support effective communication with customers.
- Identify and escalate priority issues per client specifications
- Actively partner across I&D, business development, marketing and sales to build a strategy that supports the business
- Identify and establish new business opportunities
Change request (CR) management
- Creating correct cost estimates of the CR through cooperation with product team.
- Forming the pricing/ pricing strategy
- Supporting sales team for price negotiation/defense
- Clarify RFQ with customer
- Working on the solution by liaising relevant department
- Creating the forming pricing/pricing strategy based on product roadmap/strategy
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adjust priorities within new work structures, processes, requirements.
- Customer orientation
- Being able to work under pressure
- Possesses, acquires, and maintains the technical/professional expertise required to do the job effectively and to create effective customer solutions.
- Problem solving skills, applying technical, product and organizational knowledge
- University Degree
- Good command of English
- Chinese language is a pre
- Background in AI, computer vision, autonomous driving and/or large scale computing is a plus
- The role requires frequent travel up to 25%