We are looking for a software engineer to join the platform team within the advanced engineering group at Navinfo Europe. One of the activities in the team is disclose AI technology as a service (AI PaaS). Our AI research department focusses on creating, training and wrapping the models. The platform team is providing the backend of the cloud-based platform to make the models available to the outside world.
Founded in 2002, Navinfo now is the No.1 Location Service Provider in China. NavInfo is leading the way to become the “Digital Brain of Intelligent Driving” with core businesses in HD map, high accuracy positioning, cloud service platform, automotive-grade semiconductors for ADAS, and autonomous driving.
In NavInfo Europe, we work with an integral approach on topics related to Autonomous Driving, Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, Cybersecurity, and Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV). Multiple disciplines like Control System Design, World Modeling, Motion Planning, Functional & Operational Safety, Sensor Fusion, V2V & V2X Communication, Electronics, Software Engineering, Assessment, Tooling, etc. work together to bring the automated vehicle into life.
Work Description / Responsibilities
• Developing and maintaining AI PaaS backend code, including associated automatic tests
• Performing peer code reviews
• Performing (developer) tests on your own code
• Help getting requirements clear and writing down use cases
• Creating and updating SW documentation
• Part of a scrum team
• Project Leader and Department Manager
Requirements / Essentials
• A MSc or BSc degree, preferably in computer science.
• Minimum of 5 years proven experience in software development (design, implementation and integration).
• Advanced practical experience in Python.
• Advanced practical experience in working with Linux, both as development environment as well as execution platform.
• Practical experience in C++ with an open mind to using JAVA.
• Command of written and spoken English.
• Experience with AWS or other major Cloud platforms
• Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
• Experience with Atlassian Tooling (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket/GIT)
• Experience with Jenkins
• Knowledge of microservices architecture and technologies
Additional bonus points
• Experience with AI related frameworks (e.g. TensorRT, Seldon)
• Experience with building GUI’s in Vue.js
• Experience with Ruby on Rails
• Knowledge of Dutch and/or Chinese (Mandarin)