Looking for a problem solver with a background working in data integrity and testing to ensure high quality data and metadata is always provided to customers. Responsible for customer Interaction for Data Quality discussions, analysis reporting and experienced managing the local Quality Management System including auditing internal compliance.
Customer interaction for Product Quality topics: Specs, KPIs and Evaluations
1. Responsible for working on a multi-national team creating product evaluation reports based on product test results.
2. Organize, Moderate and Report findings on 8D/RCA for non-compliance issues
3. Meet with customers to discuss all aspects of Product Quality including Specifications, KPI, and Evaluations including measurement methodologies, non-compliance issues, etc. Design, Management and Promotion of Quality System
1. Responsible for collecting and tracking estabilished process and product KPIs from Business Unit’s ISO-9001 and ASPICE quality system requirements
2. Organize regular maintenance and updating of system assets (including quality manual, process mapping, procedure documentation, process-manual, template creation, KPI index, risk an opportunity tracking, etc.) to ensure the continuous and effective operation of quality system;
3. Be responsible for promoting quality system and supervising the implementation of various departments;
4. Assist in ASPICE Certification including gap analysis, formulating improvement plans, supervising implementation of processes
5. Responsible for process audit, product audit, preparation of audit reports, supervision and tracking of non-conforming corrections until closure;
1. Master the quality management system ISO-9001 or IATF16949, ASPICE system model and BP and GP requirements;
2. Master quality management tools: 5 Whys?, 8D, seven quality management tools, core five tools
(APQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC, MSA) application methods and quality cost management knowledge;
3. Master tools and methods of data statistics and analysis.
4. Familiar with automotive, aerospace or digital products (e.g. map making technology, software,
dabase products), processes and procedures;
5. Skillful use of process improvement knowledge, such as: Six Sigma or Lean Production, 5 Why and 8D complex problem analysis and solution;
6. Familiar with the application of quality cost management;
7. Project management skills
8. German and/or Chinese Mandarin is a plus
9. Availability for 40 hours a week