What You’ll Do
AI in Motion | AIIM is a young startup company providing mapping, perception, and autonomy solutions to “things” in motion.
In order to grow AIIM, we are looking for a Lean Product Manager who pro-actively gets out of the office and tests customer reactions to some defined product hypotheses to turn them into facts. As a Product Manager, you understand the steps to nail the pain of our customers. You are determined to find out whether this pain represents a real opportunity (a “monetizable customer pain”). You can nail the solution to the customer pain by defining and testing a minimum viable product. And out of this analysis, you know how to nail a go-to-market strategy, a win-win business model, and a scale up strategy.
· Help define a product vision and strategy while gathering product requirements (PRD).
· Understand and map the market and customer requirements (MRD) and build business cases for new product opportunities
· Write Concept Articulation Documents to be able to explain to higher management what the problem is we are trying to fix and why and how
· Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly.
· Work with our CTO, engineering team, business development, marketing, and partnerships to deliver products/services.
· Develop innovative solutions and a product roadmap to address customer needs by collaborating across regions, product areas, and functions.
You will report to the Director of Product Management & Program Management as part of the Navinfo Europe Product Management group. You have your own area of responsibility towards the AIIM organization, but you also are a team player of the cross divisional PM organization. This ensures harmonization of processes, tools, templates and way of work over the different Business Units.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience in technical environment (degree in Engineering Technology, Electronics, or Business Engineering with technical skills).
· 5 years of Technical Product Management experience with a focus on software products and technologies at fast-growing companies.
· Demonstrated ability to work towards strategic goals in an innovative and fast paced environment. Track record of successful product delivery from inception to launch.
· Entrepreneurial hands-on mentality.