Navinfo is the largest Digital Map Provider in China and third largest in the world. NavInfo is a China-based technology company who is leading the way to become the “Digital Brain of Intelligent Driving” with core businesses in HAD mapping, high accuracy positioning and automotive-grade semiconductors for ADAS, autonomous driving, and automated guided vehicles (AGV).
You will join our multi-cultural team of NavInfo Europe.
ISP (image signal processor) architecture
- Define system architecture of image signal processor architecture
- Help define image processor IP specification
- Plan and design image processor IP
- More than five years of digital IC design experience, master degree or above, proficient in programming language Verilog
- Understand video or image processing algorithms
- Have intensive experience in ASIC circuit design projects, including writing design documents, sub block IP design and RTL implementation
- Familiar with the whole digital design process, such as synthesis constraint, timing check, lint, CDC, DFT, etc.
- Experience in ISP projects is preferred, such as 3D noise reduction, HDR, white balance, image enhancement related subjects
- Have project experience related to video codec
- have teamwork spirit and can proactively solve problems
Does this profile describe you and are you interested in this function within an informal and innovative organization with a solid customer base? Please apply! You can expect a challenging job with a market conforming employment package.