Domain Controller - MCU Architecture
Domain controller/MCU Architecture
Navinfo is the largest Digital Map Provider in China and third largest in the world. NavInfo is a China-based technology company who is leading the way to become the “Digital Brain of Intelligent Driving” with core businesses in HAD mapping, high accuracy positioning and automotive-grade semiconductors for ADAS, autonomous driving, and automated guided vehicles (AGV).
You will join our multi-cultural team of NavInfo Europe.
Within NavInfo Europe you will be reporting to the Sr. Product Manager. You will work in DCU MCU domain, follow project approach to manage and deliver the required solutions, define and implement the improvements to ensue successful running of the projects.
- Define system architecture of automotive DCU/MCU according to the original product requirements and specify sub system/IP block design specifications
- Lead the chip design of microcontroller architecture
- Participate new Product and technology R&D
- Deep understanding of the market trend and eco system of domain controller application field
- Familiar with ARM CPU core architecture (Cortex-A/Cortex-M/Cortex-R) and AMBA bus, and design high-performance architecture for SOC based MCU with advanced technology
- Familiar with low-power design and low-latency design
- Familiar with CAN, LIN, Ethernet, DDR, PCIE and other peripheral interfaces
- Familiar with the chip design process, and top-level chip integration, have experience in mass production
- Familiar with automotive standards and processes is plus, such as ISO26262, zero defect design, etc
- Familiar with Car Body and electrical motor related applications and electrical architecture
Does this profile describe you and are you interested in this function within an informal and innovative organization with a solid customer base? Please apply! You can expect a challenging job with a market conforming employment package.