Data Quality Analyst
Data Quality Analyst
Navinfo is the largest Digital Map Provider in China and third largest in the world. NavInfo is a China-based technology company who is leading the way to become the “Digital Brain of Intelligent Driving” with core businesses in mapping for autonomous driving, high accuracy positioning and automotive-grade semiconductors for ADAS, autonomous driving, and automated guided vehicles (AGV).
Your responsibility is to assess and report on the data quality of real-time connected services, create meaningful insights of data quality, enabling effective strategic, tactical, and operational decisions by data analysis. As a Data Quality Analyst you will be responsible for defining quality measurement steps, supporting the development of these steps, monitoring data quality on a continuous basis of a set of services and creating quality reports for operational team and management.
You will join our multi-cultural team of NavInfo Europe based in Eindhoven
Within NavInfo Europe you will be responsible for the setup of measurement methods to measure product KPIs and for the data quality analysis of various connected data services.
You are engaged in an international team that aggregates and processes multiple data sources, ranging from traffic incident data to vehicle sensor data. Furthermore, you support the team by ensuring continuous communication of the data quality analysis results to ensure we meet product KPIs and to identify areas where improvement is needed. In this role you will work closely as a team with other Data Analyst (setting up tools, preparing data for quality analysis) , Sourcing Manager (source evaluation) and Product Manager (product KPIs and innovation)
- Design quality measurement methods based on defined product KPIs
- Work closely with Data analyst and Engineering to develop tools for measuring data quality based on these methods
- Perform data quality analysis by combining and comparing various data sources
- Ability to define data sample sizes to achieve statistically significant results
- Create meaningful insights, enabling effective strategic, tactical, and operational decisions
- Design and create accurate automated reports/queries/dashboards, utilizing advanced visualization techniques
- Work closely with Product Management and Data Scientists to establish a quality management roadmap
- Generate and implement ideas for improvement, validated by analysis and evidence
- Support product stakeholders with regular reporting and data analysis
- Be the key data quality expert for dynamic services
What You’ll Need
- Above all, you value rigor and quality.
- Able to pro-actively dive into data and derive insights and value independently
- Able to confidently communicate as the expert with stakeholders at all levels, such as engineers, senior management, and other data analysts
- Great communication and visualization skills. Able to explain complex information to others in straightforward ways.
- Deep understanding of statistics and statistical tools
- Ability to define measurement methods and processes
- Identify the right tools to work with to achieve the goals
- Working knowledge in programming/scripting using SQL, Matlab
- Demonstrated experience in handling large datasets and relational databases
- At least 3 years Data Analytics experience
- A Bachelor’s in Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, or subjects related to quantitative field
What’s Nice To Have
- Experience with mapping systems
- Experience in real-time connected car services (e.g. traffic)
- Experience with GIS software (ie.ArcInfo, MapInfo) is highly regarded
- Our ideal candidate has 2-3 years’ experience in a technical multi-cultural work environment.
- Precise and structured in data quality analysis and reporting
- Excellent eye for detail and ability to deliver consistent and accurate work.
- Results orientated and focused on achieving results
- Written and verbal mastery of English is essential
- Service orientated and flexible in adapting to changing environments