Artificial Intelligence and Cybersecurity Researcher
About the job
We are looking for Artificial Intelligence and Cybersecurity Researcher to join the NavInfo Europe Cybersecurity team. Our team develops cybersecurity solutions in the domain of Artificial Intelligence, IoT, and Connected Vehicles.
- Perform independent & industrial research, provide consultancy, and participate in projects in AI and Cybersecurity, specifically by integrating knowledge-based with data-driven Machine Learning approaches or applying adversarial machine learning attacks, and bring our security services to the next level with next-gen analytics and machine learning.
- You contribute to the development of adversarial machine-learning attacks for the AI models
- You contribute to AI and Cybersecurity strategy within the Research program. You have a full understanding of the state-of-the-art and build original contributions. You address important challenges in applying advanced AI techniques and tooling for security.
- Keep abreast of technical, application, and market developments in the relevant technological and industrial areas, showing interest in the business aspects
- Shape the definition and the strategy of the research programs
- Contribute actively to a creative and inspiring working environment
- The results of your work are adopted by NavInfo Europe, and are translated into successful products and services
- External exposure (for example through patenting and scientific publications) and external collaborations (for example with universities, in the context of European research projects, or public conferences) are highly encouraged
- An M.Sc. or PhD in computer science or another relevant area providing a good foundation in computer science, mathematics, and data science with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Proven capabilities in the domain of data science and hands-on experience with a particular subfield such as machine learning, adversarial attacks, statistics, anomaly detection
- Proficiency in Python
- Strong expertise with PyTorch, Keras, TensorFlow frameworks
- Good understanding and experience with cybersecurity, ideally in the areas such as security analytics, anomaly detection or other data-driven approaches to enhance security
- Familiarity with cloud platforms is a plus
- Affinity to research way of working
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong personal relationships at all levels and with all stakeholders, both internal and external
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team and international settings, able to adapt quickly
- Ability to understand and obtain customer needs and be able to transform those into practical solutions
- Curious, enthusiastic, fast learner able to quickly pick up new areas
- Fluent in English language
At NavInfo Europe, we leverage our skills and expertise in map data delivery, artificial intelligence and cybersecurity to produce advanced solutions for various markets. The collective knowledge of our multidisciplinary teams has been applied to accelerate autonomous driving and empower smart cities. Helping companies realize their vision with the latest technology is our mission, and high-quality, robust solutions is our promise.
We work with an integral approach on topics related to Autonomous Driving, Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, Cybersecurity, and Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV). Multiple disciplines like Control System Design, World Modelling, Motion Planning, Functional & Operational Safety, Sensor Fusion, Software Engineering, Assessment, Artificial Intelligence, Tooling, etc. work together to bring the automated vehicle into life.
If you feel you fit the description, and you are interested in working within a fast moving, innovative and international diverse working environment with a solid customer base, then please apply directly via our careers page. You can expect a challenging job with a market conforming employment package. For more information, please contact the HRM department, via firstname.lastname@example.org.